Hello & Welcome!!!
“The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn’t being said.”
For a Startup the basic ingredient is to Communicate.
To have an insight on communication skills, we have with us today Ms. Sonu Nahata. She is a Company Secretary with a Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations. A corporate communication professional who gives soft skills almost an equal weightage as hard skills.
We discussed about :
1) What is an effective communication and how is it an important aspect of Start-ups?
2) An entrepreneur communicates with so many different people, what should be the strategy?
3) Some best practices for startups to keep in mind at the time of communicating?
4) An instance from your life that you would like to share, where you felt the importance of having good communication skill?
5) How would you define/highlight the importance of Communication a single word/ sentence for start-ups?
So, What is Instade Alogs is all about? It is an audio learning and discussion forum enriching our listeners to get all the valuable insights related to the professional world. You can connect with us on Linkedin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
We are Listed on the Below mentioned Platforms, you may subscribe to anyone to get instant updates :
Listen on Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Castbox | Radio Public | Pocket Casts | Overcast | Breaker